NeuraMesh offers a rapid deployment connectivity solution as part of the Neura-Networks platform.
NeuraMesh is ideal for locations where wired backbone infrastructure is challenging or non-existent. The modules deploy rapidly and can be installed for temporary or permanent systems. The NeuraMesh offers seamless connectivity to the Neura-Networks platform, able to connect to any Leaky Feeder or Fiber Network. Any authorized wireless or wired Ethernet end-point device can be enabled to connect via this infrastructure.
For more details on our product, or to request the product datasheet, please click here.
- Offers connectivity to any standard 2.4/5GHz Wireless LAN client
- Self-Healing Mesh Network
- Autonomous routing of network traffic
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to back- haul network
- Telemetry (PLCs, Modbus- TCP, etc)
- Environmental Monitoring
- NeuraMesh™ Mesh Network provides connectivity where no infrastructure can be installed
- Can interface to any existing Leaky Feeder Infrastructure
- Can interface to existing Fiber Network Switches
- Redundant Configurations
The mesh network is a fully autonomous, redundant, self-healing network offering wired and wireless interconnectivity. NeuraMesh’s rapid roaming ensures mobile wireless subscribers remain connected when moving through the mesh network.
Remote management and diagnostics of NeuraMesh™ is done through the interactive user-friendly NeuraNMS software solution.
- Fiber or Copper interface options
- Fully compliant with WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- Field replaceable transceiver modules for seamless upgrading in the field
- Robust polycarbonate enclosure
- Antenna selection options available for custom implementations
NeuraMesh – NMS
- Interactive user-friendly GUI provides quick overview of the network status
- Single point management of mesh network
- Diagnostics such as signal levels, link rate and adjacent nodes available for each mesh node
|Frequency Ranges||2.412-2.472GHz||U-NII-1: 5.150 – 5.250 GHz
U-NII-2A: 5.250 – 5.350 GHz
U-NII-2C: 5.470 – 5.725 GHz
U-NII-3: 5.725 – 5.825 GHz
|Receiver Sensitivity||-96 dBm to -70 dBm||-93 dBm to -66 dBm|
|Radio Technology||2×2 MIMO OFDM|
|Modulation Techniques||OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|Transmit Power (per chain)||3dBm (Max)||20dBm (Max)|
|Power, Environmental & Physical|
|Power||12 VDC /PoE 802.11af/at|
|Power Consumption||12 W Max|
|Enclosure||IP54 category, Polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +160°F)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||8.7”H x 4.7”W x 3.6”D (22.0H x 12.0W x 9.1D cm)|
|Weight||4.9 lb (2.2 kg)|
- Remote Network Monitoring allows for predictive maintenance to discover potential issues
- Complete turn-key solutions are offered from concept to final sign-off
24/7 support is offered for:
- Product/System Testing
- Repair Services
Get in touch today!
For more information on any of our products or services please contact us.